REP PREP ACADEMY – Skills development training – Term 1 2021 – Wednesdays 5:30pm – South Melbourne PS
Date(s) - 24/02/2021 - 31/03/2021
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
South Melbourne Primary School
- This session aims at preparing U12 players for the requirements of Representative basketball.
- Individual Fundamental skills development – how to dribble, score, pass, rebound and defend better
- Offensive and defensive team concepts development
- Footwork enhancement
- Game situations analysis – how to perform better in games with and without the ball
- Basketball IQ development – How to develop your decision making process
- Basketball-specific conditioning – how to increase agility, speed, jumping and overall athleticism.
Wednesdays – 5:30 to 6:30pm
End – 31 Mar
South Melbourne Primary School.
$25 per session, registration for term
Come with a positive attitude, ready to learn and work hard.
WHAT TO BRING
Your own basketball
Your own water bottle
Please make yourself familiar with the Covid safe measures applicable at your venue HERE.