Grade 3/4 SKILLS DEVELOPMENT CLINIC – WED 30 JUNE – SMPS
Date(s) - 30/06/2021
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
South Melbourne Primary School
THIS CAMP IS SOLD OUT
To register for this camp:
- Read the camp details below
- Fill in the registration form
- Complete your payment via Paypal or credit card
- You will receive a confirmation email
- Welcome to the Hoop School camps!
Wednesday 30 June – 9am to 1pm
South Melbourne Primary School.
Boys and girls at Domestic (Playball) level looking for skills development – 18 positions available.
Grade 3 / 4 / 5
- Fundamental skills development – how to dribble, score, pass, rebound and defend better
- Footwork development – emphasis on layups and shooting technique
- Game situations analysis – how to perform better in games with and without the ball
- Basketball IQ development – How to develop decision making ability
- Basketball-specific conditioning – how to increase agility, speed, jumping and overall athleticism.
- Functional movement development – ie how to move more efficiently
- work hard to get better
- this is a basketball development camp, not childminding
- have a positive attitude
- come ready to learn
- have a tonne of fun in the process.
Please make yourself familiar with the Covid safe measures applicable at your venue HERE.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your own hand sanitizer
- Your own basketball
- Your own towel
- Your own water bottle (refills available)
- Healthy snack / light lunch
- A great attitude
- 9am – camp starts
- 11am – morning break – 20 mins
- 1pm – camp ends
This program is fully booked.